motivation..may

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docasrpa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:thumbup: :thumbup: hi guys..i am starting this thread to motivate all of u ..who have xms in may june..
it is similar to the one started by ssr..lets be active on this thread too!!!!!!!!!!!

keep every1 updated about ur plans
by doing so we will be more enthu abt our studies..wont feel bored..

needs everyone z contribution here..

my plan for 2day..m gonna finish lipids ..

what do u plan to do 2day..come up!!!!!!!!!!

good luc to all
waiting for ur response!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

seems as if m alone to give xm in may..lol!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys ..i just completed metabolism in biochem:sleep:

hello there
im also taking the exam in june end. i did the decks for micro-path and now started with anat...anat feels too heavy...need some motivation guys...am lagging behind in my schedule

hey u r welcome to ths thread..

m going to do biochem ..thinking of finishing d remaining chapters..

Members don't see this ad :)
hey docasrpa
nice thread ...to start with

how long have been preparing for ur exams....I am sure u must be revising now. I am doing my study for the first time ...hoping to complete eveyrthing fast ...but looks like I am taking an eternity [:)]
n where r u studying for biochemistry from ?..

all the best with your exams

hi guys count me in too. iam giving my exam in july....
i am just starting to study.....
so far finished
path- kaplan review
micro-kaplan review
will do decks for micropath this week then thinking of working on the q,papers...so will be done done with micropath first reading by this week...

guys pls do mention what stage u r in..like if u r doing it for the first time or if u r revising like 2nd or 3rd time....this would help everyone...come on guys pull up ur socks:thumbup::thumbup:...jus a couple of months and then :D....

guys i am revising..
i am relying on kaplan ,q paper and decks..

biochem ..doing from kaplan..

i have to travel in 1 week of may for a week..and my xm is on may 20 s..
so m lil worried..a lot of time will be wasted..:scared: end days are important..must be utilized well

I am new to the forum.I am doing released papers for anatomy for the first time.

My exam is on 19th may. I am going crazy since I haven't even finished once.

Hi guys ,
I have completed the material atleast once but I am still not confident.Plan to give the exam mid june and am concentrating on decks kaplan and q paper.Wish to complete DA and Patho by next week.

guys i am revising..
i am relying on kaplan ,q paper and decks..

biochem ..doing from kaplan..

i have to travel in 1 week of may for a week..and my xm is on may 20 s..
so m lil worried..a lot of time will be wasted..:scared: end days are important..must be utilized well

hi docasrpa,
dont worry...u have been doin a good amount of studyin...so a week off will not make a big difference...still while u travel..try not to kind off loose focus ...u know wat i mean...try gettin hooked up whenever u get time inbetween travel....

good going riyaap..
foreign dentist..u still have time..make a timetable and go for the kill....
guys v can and will do it....:thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Count me in ....Im giving the exam in july

Im revising kaplan notes,but it feels like im doing it for the first time,once im done with it i will move on to decks.

good luck......

u are welcome saburi..
guys where are u ?lets be active on this thread and motivate each other..

Hi Everybody! :luck:
I'm taking the test in July too!. I need a lot of motivation!! Sometimes I feel :thumbdown: with my studies...I can't never remember anything! :(

hi skdent it happens with me too...actually guys iam not confident with kaplan path so goona spent few extra days with it....

guys..its not easy to study..sometimes we feel we know everything and at other time we feel so depressed..its happens with every1..

all i wanna say is lets motivate each other..u be a source of inspiration to me and i to u..

lets be active on ths thread..post ur daily schedule..what u plan to do..were u successful in studying what u plan..in this way we all will be in touch:cool:

thanx perennialdent for ur support and advice..
may every1 is repaid for his or her hardwork and dedication.

im doing DA from kaplan ,will finish it today.Im done with Occlusion and TMJ from wheelers

Hi Everybody! :)
I just wanted to say Hello and that I'm still here! :D Things are going in the same way.....doing some arteries and veins from decks....I hope I can remember just a couple tomorrow :rolleyes: 'cause they are so many!!
Good Luck to Everybody and Study Hard!! ;) Thank you for the motivation that I can find in here! :thumbup:

Hi Everybody! :)
I just wanted to say Hello and that I'm still here! :D Things are going in the same way.....doing some arteries and veins from decks....I hope I can remember just a couple tomorrow :rolleyes: 'cause they are so many!!
Good Luck to Everybody and Study Hard!! ;) Thank you for the motivation that I can find in here! :thumbup:

guys....see if this tricks works for u...when i start wasting time i go through the study log posted by yah-e and also the admit thread. this would give me fear and motivation....

gud morning.:) :)
had a bad wednesday..today i want to study..
still with anatomy..

sometimes i get confused..:idea: btwn shud i read theory or decks and papers..i don know which might help..

Docasrpa Don't worry! :luck: it was just a day and it's over!:thumbup: today is a new day!!:luck: Cheer up! :hardy: .....I'm with anatomy too... it is so long that I don't know when I will be over it.... I'm still have to study Micro and Path!! :eek:
Have a wonderful day and God bless everybody!! :D

good morning..:)
yest i did some questions and anatomy theory..

not completed anatomy,,few ch left..

starting with micro..viruses

thnx skdent for ur concern

going to start biochem 2day,im just hoping to remember whatever i had read earlier......

Good luck everyone....

hey guys , i guess i am highly motivated by this new thread,. i have done the decks like thrice and done kaplan once and i am doing old past question. today i have been so slow in occlusion but. i reall nedd someone in toronto to discuss with doing exam in june. well, i guess i have to sleep a while this weekend :laugh:

was sick during the weekend so didnt study,feeling little better 2day.how long did u guys take to finish biochem revision.is it necessary to know the structure of aminoacids,lipids,nucleic acids,etc.

perennialdent im revising from kaplan notes ,how about u ?what r u studying now.....

goodluck...

Saburi :luck:
I have my exam on 19th may. I am starting my bio-chem(revision) today. This thread gives me motivation. I have a toddler to take care.I tried hard to study this weekend. I told my son to go away & play with his dad coz mom has to study coz I have my exam. He went away but after few min. he came back and ask me mom can I throw your exam in the trash so that you can play with me?

I am also looking forward to the ans. of the question saburi asked? Anybody help please...

m lil tensed..doing with anatomy decks..final revsn going on..just to do arteries took me 4 hrs..they were around 22 ques..to read explanations

i dn know why its taking too long!!

any1..how long are u guys taking..

as i told u that i have to travel in 1st week of may..so frenz am leaving 2mrw..i have my xm in 20 days from now..lil tensed..wnt be able to study there..althou i l try..will catch u after 1 week.i now this break will hinder with my prep..but i dn have other alternative..
u guys carry on..wish me good luc..

hello , m also joining u people ,m giving my exam in june
reading for first time still ..physio 4m q bank nd biochem from kaplan notes m starting today . i m done with decks ,kaplan notes ,few q papers ,testlets
today i will complete this physio nd biochem notes i will be starting ..how long will this biochem from kaplan notes take time ?tom guests r coming so cant read tom ...so i have to put double effort to study ..

even i have my exams in may.i studied with kaplan book once now doing decks only.should i rely on decks 2004 for final revisions or shld get back to kaplan. confused.
what r this pilot papers. i dont have any. i did old exms and rudman's part 1.

any sugestions.

Pls answer.....
Is it necessary to know the structure of aminoacids,lipids,nucleic acids,etc.

How long are u people taking to do the decks for the first time......im really tensed coz its taking much longer than what i anticipated.

Good luck......

Pls answer.....
Is it necessary to know the structure of aminoacids,lipids,nucleic acids,etc.

How long are u people taking to do the decks for the first time......im really tensed coz its taking much longer than what i anticipated.

Good luck......
i took 3 weeks saburi to complete decks ...

guys m back after 4 days break..feeling very tensed..lets study seriously..

all the best..:scared:

guys m just relying on decks for my final rev..

if u have any suggestions let me know..:scared:

hi
i am readng kaplan for gross anatomy,my question is it necessary to read
all th anatomy like abdomen,pelvis and perinum in detail........its getnng too much for me or shud i just focus on head and neck part.
plz iam in very much need of help do reply soon,and one more thng i am gong thru th kaplan medical notes which other book do i need to refer.

thanks
fathimah

Hi,
I need to start my preparation too. I started preparing in March and was down with flu in April...Wasted entire April...I don't remember anything whatever I studied....n gonna be busy in May with some family things...Need some motivation here...I want to appear by mid July....

Hi, I'd been going through this thread for a while and is a good one, i wish googluck to you all on your exam and the way you all are heading for seems the right path you all had taken. i will be giving my exam in july and i know how is it to prepare for nbde. i wish docasrpa goodluck in your exam and make sure you share your stat with us so that we get some motivation in that sapect as well.
I am going through deck , my first reading and please tell me as to how much time you need to complete the deck thoroughly.
Thanks.:)