Motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is awfull....I have one last exam..not even a big one..the worst is over...but i can't seem to put y mind together and read for that last one....and the exam is tomorrow morning...It's not even like i am having a a in the class i am going to end up if only i a lucky may be a B-/B.

so how come i can't open my damn notes and read....my brain thinks it's vacation time already.......

here is the plan..i'll go to bed in 10 minutes and hopefully when i wake up in an hour or so..i will feel the urge to read my notes for tomorrow....

Anybody feeling the same way..like this lack of energy to finish up the last few school related things for the semester?

Members don't see this ad.

A stiff drink always helps me.

I feel your pain. I did the math, and there is no way I can get an A in Organic II, but if I get as low as a 30% I get a B, if I didnt even show up I'd still get a C. So my motivation was veeery low this weekend, and it didnt help I had a million other things that I suddenly needed to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
The exact same thing happened to me. I had no intention of studying for any of the finals at all. Going into the finals I had a low B in gen Chem II, A in english, Low A in bio, High B in chem lab. I dident study at all. so Far I have got an A in every class. Just waiting on Bio. I guess not studying works too

futureRXdealer said:
The exact same thing happened to me. I had no intention of studying for any of the finals at all. Going into the finals I had a low B in gen Chem II, A in english, Low A in bio, High B in chem lab. I dident study at all. so Far I have got an A in every class. Just waiting on Bio. I guess not studying works too

keep up the good no studying..if it works for you :laugh: