MPJE Eligibility Granted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmallPharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My eligibility had changed from "requested" to "granted" yesterday. I was wondering if anyone had any updated information as to how long it takes to receive an ATT. Past forum threads, which are 3-4 years old, stated that people received them either that day or the next day.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

My eligibility had changed from "requested" to "granted" yesterday. I was wondering if anyone had any updated information as to how long it takes to receive an ATT. Past forum threads, which are 3-4 years old, stated that people received them either that day or the next day.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am in the same boat and have not received any updates or ATT information. My eligibility also now says "granted." I am sorry that I don't have any information, but maybe it will help knowing that you are not alone in the waiting game.

The delay in between when eligibility is granted by Boards of Pharmacy on NABP and when the ATTs are emailed by PearsonVue varied for me between the 4 states I passed the MPJE for:
  • First State: 1 Day.
  • Second State: 2 Days.
  • Third State: 2 Days.
  • Fourth State: 2 Days.
Note: Each time I received an ATT it was emailed to me at 12:03 AM. If you haven't received an ATT by email by when you wake up don't bother checking throughout the day.