Msar??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BaylorGuy

Enter witty comment here
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea when AAMC is going to come out with this thing??? I would have figured by now that they would have come out with it considering apps for 06 start in...oh...2 weeks. dang them

Members don't see this ad.

BaylorGuy said:
Does anybody have any idea when AAMC is going to come out with this thing??? I would have figured by now that they would have come out with it considering apps for 06 start in...oh...2 weeks. dang them

Should be available really soon. It doesn't really matter if you get your App in during the month of May since schools don't receive them until early July. That really sucks that it's not ready yet but I guess they might still be gathering information from this years class.

BaylorGuy said:
I called last week and they said that it wouldn't be available until mid-May.... I guess the old one will have to suffice for now. It doesn't really change all that much, right?

olydoc2b said:
I called last week and they said that it wouldn't be available until mid-May.... I guess the old one will have to suffice for now. It doesn't really change all that much, right?

yeah, the old one should suffice. its the one that i'm using when picking schools of choice.