MSKCC Program Website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JumpingFrenchmn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for the bump, but I was trying to find information about the MSKCC program b/c one of their residents may be doing a rotation at our program and so we were trying to find information about their program so that one of us could potentially do a rotation there (a swap of sorts), but Google has failed me...anybody?

Thanks

Sorry for the bump, but I was trying to find information about the MSKCC program b/c one of their residents may be doing a rotation at our program and so we were trying to find information about their program so that one of us could potentially do a rotation there (a swap of sorts), but Google has failed me...anybody?

Thanks
As has been hinted at before, they don't have a dedicated residency program website. Many of the faculty, however, do have individual pages on MSKCC website and sometimes links to their laboratories. If you have logistical questions, email their program coordinator, Ive Ghanoo, she is very helpful.

Thanks, I've updated the FAQ.

. . . .but you are breaking Rule #1 :smuggrin:

Rules are made to be broken. :D Thank God, I've suggested they needed a website for years.