must university?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nona

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
alsalomm 3alykomm:)
I was wondering if anyone have information if someone graduated from a dental school from must university in Egypt what is going to be there situation in the United States, do you still have to study again, take exams?????
I wish someone can help:confused:...shukran

Members don't see this ad.

Ofcourse, you'll have to take equivalency exams and do internships and what-not. If you want to work in the States, you're better off studying there. NONE of the universities in Egypt are even accredited, and I repeat, NONE.

Good luck!

ooooh none... recently a lot of students is going there to study, so I was wondering is it accredited, since it's really easy to enter there in any field you wish... yeah I will try to do my best to stay in the states..thank you:)

Members don't see this ad :)
it's easy if you have the money, unis there want your money and that's it. there's no competition except first come first serve basis. it's better to stay in the states, besides, if you're a citizen you can apply for a scholarship or a loan.

Its not accredited, but that doesn't mean you cant' still do residency in the US afterward. I did. You just have to take the usmle exams, get high scores,etc etc and apply like the many other FMGs that apply. But definately graduating from a US medical school has more chances especially for competitive residencies like dermatology and opthalmology. If you really want to come to the middle east you might want to consider Cornell-Qatar. It is accredited. Good luck.

Its not accredited, but that doesn't mean you cant' still do residency in the US afterward. I did. You just have to take the usmle exams, get high scores,etc etc and apply like the many other FMGs that apply. But definately graduating from a US medical school has more chances especially for competitive residencies like dermatology and opthalmology. If you really want to come to the middle east you might want to consider Cornell-Qatar. It is accredited. Good luck.

o.k but like when you did the residency in U.S.A can you start working normally or there is another tests and stuffs you have to do...and thanks for the information:)