MWU-IL vs MOSDOH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which school?

• MWU-IL

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • MOSDOH

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to Midwestern-IL dec 1st and have a deposit there and I more recently got accepted to MOSDOH and wondering weather I should pick MOSDOH over Midwestern. Any thoughts?

Both schools are new with great facilities
Midwestern has a larger class size (130 vs 42)
Midwestern is more expensive but its closer to home (still can't live at home though)
Got a good feeling about both of them but not sure what to do any thoughts would be great

Members don't see this ad.

I would say if you don't mind the first 2 years in the rural area, MOSDOH for sure! Such an amazing school although I might not be going there due to being accepted at a cheaper school with a very similar program.

:)

Last edited:
I was accepted to Midwestern-IL dec 1st and have a deposit there and I more recently got accepted to MOSDOH and wondering weather I should pick MOSDOH over Midwestern. Any thoughts?

Both schools are new with great facilities
Midwestern has a larger class size (130 vs 42)
Midwestern is more expensive but its closer to home (still can't live at home though)
Got a good feeling about both of them but not sure what to do any thoughts would be great

I have an interview at Midwestern Il. What would you say the interview was like there?