name of website with residency info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hotsoup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the name of that website that gives really detailed information on residency programs, eg - % of shifts a certain length, boards pass rates, etc. Not Frieda. Someone posted it here a few months ago, but now I can't find it. It was something like the EMRA Ap or the AMCAs ap. SAEM has a residency directory that is similar but the one I am thinking of is much more detailed than that.
Does anyone know?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What is the name of that website that gives really detailed information on residency programs, eg - % of shifts a certain length, boards pass rates, etc. Not Frieda. Someone posted it here a few months ago, but now I can't find it. It was something like the EMRA Ap or the AMCAs ap. SAEM has a residency directory that is similar but the one I am thinking of is much more detailed than that.
Does anyone know?
Thanks!

nevermind. I found it! it is EMRA Ap. Lots of great information there for anyone who needs more details on a program (though it is outdated for some).

Members don't see this ad :)
EMRA Ap is really outdated. One of the chiefs listed on there is one of our attending like 9 yrs out of residency and the curriculum is pretty far from what we do now

I just looked through this site and the information on here is ancient in a lot of cases. Would not recommend.

Thanks, wasn't sure how up to date it was. Good to know.

EMRA Ap is really outdated. One of the chiefs listed on there is one of our attending like 9 yrs out of residency and the curriculum is pretty far from what we do now
Thanks, wasn't sure how up to date it was. Good to know.

EMRA app is probably the best bet. You can see when it was last updated as well.