Naplex study iphone app pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minhn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a fun NAPLEX quiz game for iphone. It's by pharmacists. It covers top drugs and clinical drugs--the key points. I am having fun with it, scoring over 80% on the topics, and about 70% in neurology.

Members don't see this ad.

Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me know what you like/don't like. I am currently developing some pharmacy study flash card apps for the iPhone. Written by a pharmacist for pharmacy students. May as well use my 25+ years of programming experience for something.

Someone should make an SDN iPhone application. That would be wicked.

Someone should make an SDN iPhone application. That would be wicked.

That is a good idea. Something easier than just using Safari.

That is a good idea. Something easier than just using Safari.

Yeah I would love for there to be an application. It would make it so much easier to navigate through subscribed threads and what not. With safari I have to zoom in and out. It's a pain.

:eek: 25 years!??!
were you computer science or something before pharm school?? that's awesome!:cool:

...anyway, nothing for the blackberry users..?:oops:

Yoo..don't forget the androids...the rise of the androis is upon us. We could use a SDN or NAPLEX app

I'll buy from ya... Right now - I have several flash card programs downloaded that I use: iFlipr with homebrew cards... I'll check and post back which ones are actually any good.

I'll buy from ya... Right now - I have several flash card programs downloaded that I use: iFlipr with homebrew cards... I'll check and post back which ones are actually any good.

Thanks. I have my base design down (which is pretty cool), but want to make sure that I include little things that are helpful and would make people want my deck over any others. There's a top 200 drug app that is brand/generic and pretty lame. Other apps give you way too much information. I want to help students, not overwhelm them.