NAPLEX Words of Encouragement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carlapharmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My NAPLEX is this Wednesday!!! Im freaking out a little, no actually ALOT. Just looking for positive words of encouragement/support. This is such a major exam & there's so much on the line. I've read all the previous forums on NAPLEX & know I should calm down but its so hard. Anyone understand or wanna freak out with me? Good luck & God bless to all those still having to take this exam....

Members don't see this ad.

OMG im in the same boat what did u study from i am doing rxprep and still not feeling too comfortable with the material i keep reading these forums so i can feel better

I am using Rxprep (book & quiz bank) and the SDN 120 calc questions. Im still not 100% where Id like to be but with the randomness of this exam how can you? The reason I wrote the initial post was because I was so panicked. At this point I am reinforcing calculation problems, main therapeutic points & brand generic names. Well, good luck & I'll report back on Friday how things went (if I get my results by then).

P.S. thank you TeePees for the encouragement :)