Navy cleaning house?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
He was probably relieved for something stupid like cheating on his CBRNE training. Meanwhile, COs keep getting promoted by "finding savings" AKA putting physicians in dangerous positions of practice with undertrained staff and resources.

After watching my last CO/XO move up the gravy train despite numerous IG complaints, I lost all faith in the system.

Reactions: 1 user
He was probably relieved for something stupid like cheating on his CBRNE training. Meanwhile, COs keep getting promoted by "finding savings" AKA putting physicians in dangerous positions of practice with undertrained staff and resources.

After watching my last CO/XO move up the gravy train despite numerous IG complaints, I lost all faith in the system.

Profoundly accurate.

Why is this news? I thought all CO's get relieved of command....
:notsureifserious:

World of difference between getting relieved at the end of your 2-year tour at a ceremony with guests and cake and refreshments and a nice plaque as a parting gift ... and getting relieved for misconduct some months shy of the finish line.

Another HCA tests the Peter Principle

I admit, I didn't know what the Peter Principle was until I googled it. Hilarious!
Just as good as Godwin's Law. Or better yet, Parkinsons Law.

PGG,
I am kidding. I know the difference between the two:) PGG always there to correct my ambiguity. Their have been a rash of CO's getting relieved. I am sure you know about my current gig. The military seems to attract narcissist at times who get hell bent on following the rules until they become the ones in charge. Then those rules fly out the window. As much as my current CO is a introvert I will say he is fair and follows the rules himself and he for the most part is transparent. If its one thing in the military I dont like in commands is lack of transperancy.