Other OT-Related Information NBCOT Studying Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mainmobile

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've just passed my NBCOT and was grateful for all the people who helped me and I would like to extend that to others who may need help while they study. People who would like me to email them, just ask and leave your email and I'll see how I can help. Good luck studying.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi. What materials did you use to study and for how long did you study?!

Hello everyone, I've just passed my NBCOT and was grateful for all the people who helped me and I would like to extend that to others who may need help while they study. People who would like me to email them, just ask and leave your email and I'll see how I can help. Good luck studying.
Hey fellow OT! :welcome:

This is an awesome thing for you to do, especially considering how costly it is to BECOME an OT and all the OTs now trying to make money off of students trying to pass the exam.

If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey fellow OT! :welcome:

This is an awesome thing for you to do, especially considering how costly it is to BECOME an OT and all the OTs now trying to make money off of students trying to pass the exam.

If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me as well!
People helped me, so I don't mind returning the favor.

Reactions: 1 user

Congrats on passing the NBCOT! :) That's very nice of you to reach out and help others that are in need:) I would like to leave my email for you and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks again!
[email protected]

Hi mainmobile! Would you send me a study guide too? I am taking my exam in a month! I've been studying but I would like to see another study guide to see if I am on the right track. Thank you :)

Hi mainmobile! Would you send me a study guide too? I am taking my exam in a month! I've been studying but I would like to see another study guide to see if I am on the right track. Thank you :)
Hi, sorry for the late response, I've had a busy weekend and week. What's your email and I'll send it to you

Members don't see this ad :)
I had personally emailed you a bit ago, but will try requesting a study guide here. Thanks so much for the help, support and encouragement. LOVE OT ! email: [email protected]

Hello everyone, I've just passed my NBCOT and was grateful for all the people who helped me and I would like to extend that to others who may need help while they study. People who would like me to email them, just ask and leave your email and I'll see how I can help. Good luck studying.[/QUOTE

[email protected] Please send guides, advice/tips. Thanks

[email protected]

Hi, congratulations on passing! Can I get your guide as well? Thanks in advance! [email protected]

I would love any NBCOT resources or study guides that anyone has used! I would be forever grateful as I have been studying hard to take the exam in a few months. @MOT4ME @mainmobile

Hi i would really appreciate anything to help studying for the upcoming test!!! congrats to you and anyone else who passed what an accomplishment! [email protected] thanks :)

Can you email me as well [email protected]

I didn't. I have a TON of resources available for any of you heading into an OT program. If you need a copy of therapyed please contact me. I'm just being nice handing resources out for free.
@MOT4ME Would I be able to get a copy of therapyed as well?

Thanks

I didn't. I have a TON of resources available for any of you heading into an OT program. If you need a copy of therapyed please contact me. I'm just being nice handing resources out for free.
Is it possible for me to get a copy. Thank you so much. [email protected]