NBDE Materials for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sean Shukoor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am done with the NBDE Part I and selling my dental decks (2012-2013). They are in good condition w/ no writing or highlighting. I also have brand new unopened Part II decks as well that I probably will not use for a long time. Message me if you are interested in either.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i need nbde part 1....how much it wil lcost?

i need nbde part 1....how much it wil lcost?

Hey kirat, I am also selling materials if you are interested. I sent you a message so check it out! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am done with the NBDE Part I and selling my dental decks (2012-2013). They are in good condition w/ no writing or highlighting. I also have brand new unopened Part II decks as well that I probably will not use for a long time. Message me if you are interested in either.

Thanks!

How much?

Hello all,
I took the NBDE part 1 in late june of this year and cleared it! The materials I used are:
Dental decks 2009-2010
Kaplan lecture notes
First aid Q&A
Mosby sample Q&A
ASDA Released booklets I-G to I-N
Im willing to sell all these to anyone who is interested.We can decide on the price depending on the material of interest,either combined or individual.If interested,please email me on [email protected]. Good luck!

Hi need the book do u still have it

Hi,

Thanks!

Do u still have the book

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi Sean Shukoor,
Want to buy part 1 please tell me how much?

Hi. I am also selling my ASDA released booklets (8 in total). PM me if anyone is interested. They are in perfect condition, and do not have any marks/highlights in them.