NBDE part 1 International Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alealvarado

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI THERE!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO GET RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT THE BEST WAY TO STUDY FOR THE TEST. MANY PEOPLE RECOMMEND ME FLASH CARDS, RELEASED TEST, BOOKS, KAPLAN BUT I THINK WITH ALL THAT STUDY MATERIAL I WILL NOT FINISH NEVER!!!
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TEST THIS YEAR AND I CAN HEAR YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE METHOD BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE FASTER TO BE READY TO TAKE THE TEST.
BTW I AM DENTIST FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY SO MAYBE I HAVE GOOD PERSPECTIVE TO APPROVE IT.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot depend on your level of knowledge and how much of the material you need to learn. Dental decks a the most useful, but would not let you learn in detail, just review. Kaplan notes are pretty good. I studied biochemistry, dental anatomy and anatomy from separate textbooks and also used released tests

It depend on what level you are. For me biochemistry was difficult and as a joke I tried Biochemistry for dummies. Amazingly easy to memorize and understand, even though it had some mistakes in it. Worked for me

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there
please I need a heelp I want to take the test this year but I dont know how to start and the material for preparing please I need a help I live in oregon my e mail [email protected]

Hi. I'm starting to prepare myself for NBDE 1, and Im looking for courses. but I didn't find anything. I prefer to be in a classroom than just study by myself. please if you know any courses about nbde preparation. please let me know.
my email is [email protected]0

Nadia77 The hardest is to start and I know that, but getting the flash card is a good start and you can also try Kapplan. I do not recommend you more than 3 study source

Last edited:
I'm selling my NBDE study materials. ASDA National Board Reprints are previous exam questions that helped me pass both boards. Books are in great condition with no writing.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $150.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $75.

I'll sell both sets for $200 (12 books). [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm interested of you still have them. Let me know if they're still available.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I'm selling my NBDE study materials. ASDA National Board Reprints are previous exam questions that helped me pass both boards. Books are in great condition with no writing.

Part 1 released exams: Contains 2,800 questions on Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Part 1 set (8 books/G-N) for $150.

Part 2 released exams: Contains 1,500 questions and 27 case studies with photos. Part 2 set (4 books/J-M) for $75.

I'll sell both sets for $200 (12 books). [email protected]
Hi!
do you have dental decks?
thanks