NBDE PART 1 STUDY PARTNER DEC 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

belz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i am Bella
I am studying to take the NBDE part 1 in Dec 2016 , I am looking for a study partner

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Bella. .. where r u located... I am also planning for dec 2016

Members don't see this ad :)
hii all
i am from india..im planning to give nbde part 1 and part 2 this year
but hvnt started stdg part 2
just wanna ask you guys,,is it possible to give both parts in one month or is there a rule that i wil have to wait for my part 1 results and then only i can apply for part 2????
please reply

I am planning to give my exam in dec 2016. I have started studying.
hii all
just wanna ask you guys,,is it possible to give both parts in one month or is there a rule that i wil have to wait for my part 1 results and then only i can apply for part 2????
please reply

you have to wait for results of part 1, if you have passed then you can take part 2.

hii all
please reply
you have to clear part1 first then you can take part 2

Does anybody know the process to book exam date?

Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others

hi i am Bella
I am studying to take the NBDE part 1 in Dec 2016 , I am looking for a study partner
How are you doing with the part I. I'm planning to take in couple months you?

Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others
hi
i am interested,where r u located

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone I'm going to take Part 1 in December, and I'm looking for somebody to study with.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile