NBDE Part I Material (All Like New 2006-2007)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chief786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my score for my Part I and now I need to sell all of my study materials! Following is a list of what I used and currently have for sale. All items are available for pickup in New York City immediately. I can also ship anywhere in the US as long as you pay for shipping (~$3-$15). ALL items are LIKE NEW and have NO WRITING on them.

ITEMS BELOW WILL BE MARKED AS THEY ARE SOLD!!!

2007 NBDE Part I Dental Decks (with corrections!)
Purchase Price: $165
Selling Price: $110
SOLD

2007 First Aid for the USMLE Step I
Purchase Price: $39
Selling Price: $35
SOLD

2005 NBDE Part I Dental Stax (with corrections!)
Purchase Price: $165
Selling Price: $110
SOLD

Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Purchase Price: $29
Selling Price: $16
SOLD

2005 NBDE Part I Kaplan Review Book
Purchase Price: ???
Selling Price: $100
SOLD

All ASDA Printed Released Exams (1979-2006)
Purchase Price: $180
Selling Price: $100
SOLD

2007 NBDE Part 1 Q-Bank Access (expires Oct 30, 2007)
Purchase Price: $299
Selling Price: $50

Board Review Series: Physiology
Purchase Price: $19
Selling Price: $8

Anatomy of Orofacial Structures
Purchase Price: $12
Selling Price: $5

Everything is LIKE BRAND NEW with NO WRITING at all. I will post updates here as items are sold. Grab them quick before they disappear. All reasonable offers will be entertained and I may offer a discount on the price or the shipping if you buy multiple items together.

I will post pictures of all the items tomorrow! EDIT: Sorry folks, having trouble posting pictures ... I can email them to you if you're interested though.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in Kaplan Part-I review book (hard copy) and All released ASDA exams (hard copy). Whats the price for both?

thanks

Kaplan Review Book = $100
ASDA Exams = $100
Shipping = $15

Total is $215 but I can knock off $30 for a final price of $185 (shipped to anywhere in the U.S.). I really want these materials out of my hands because they are taking up space in my small room and also because they are current and someone can really put it to good use. So total price would be $185 shipped!

Members don't see this ad :)
i am interested in 2007 nbde part I dental decks and 2005 nbde part I dental stax. if you still have them, please, let me know. i want them. what would be the total? i need it shipped to georgia. i'll pay shipping.
thanks

Dental Decks = $110
Dental Stax = $110
Shipping = $15 each (heavy)
Total = $250

I can do $220 shipped. My contact # is 646.4o2.567o. I have over 205 feedback on ebay with 100% POSITIVE feedback if you would rather have me setup an eBay auction for you. But then I have to pay eBay fees and so I won't be able to offer as much of a discount. Anyway, gimme a call if you're genuinely interested!

i am interested in 2007 nbde part I dental decks and 2005 nbde part I dental stax. if you still have them, please, let me know. i want them. what would be the total? i need it shipped to georgia. i'll pay shipping.
thanks

I'll also buy first aid for USMLE part I and micro made ridiculously simple books. If you still have these available, let me know
thanks

SO that would be $220 shipped, plus $35 for USMLE and $16 for Micro for a total of $271... so no extra shipping charges.

chief 786,
i sent you PM.

E.R.
Payment received... your item is being packaged and will be shipped Monday via USPS! I'll email / PM you a tracking number once it's available!

Hi, I looked into the shipping calculators and it appears to be quite expensive to ship to India. For a 20 lb box, it's more than a couple hundred dollars. If you do some research and find a cheaper and more reliable alternative, please let me know and I can inquire about that. Let me know what you think.

Ok I updated the list. More items have been sold. The following are still available:

2007 NBDE Part 1 Q-Bank Access (expires Oct 30, 2007)
Purchase Price: $299
Selling Price: $50

Board Review Series: Physiology
Purchase Price: $19
Selling Price: $8

Anatomy of Orofacial Structures
Purchase Price: $12
Selling Price: $5

If you pick all 3 of these up, I'll do it for $50 shipped. I am sick of seeing these books and would like to sell them ASAP!

My friend is selling some of her stuff. Here's her post:

$110
Dental Decks Part One 2006-2007 along with pdf version on cd. decks in very good condition with some writing/highlighting

$100
Kaplan NBDE Part 1 Review Book perfect condition/brand new

All exams for $100
Released Exam 2006 (200 questions) some writing on exam
Released Exam 2005 (400 questions) some writing on exam
Released Exam 2003 (400 questions) writing on exam
Released Exam 1997 (400 questions) writing on exam
Released Exam 1991 (400 questions) writing on exam
Released Exam 1989 (400 questions) writing on exam
Released Exam 1984 (400 questions) no writing on exam
Released Exam 1982 (400 questions) no writing on exam
Released Exam 1981 (400 questions) no writing on exam
Released Exam 1980 (400 questions) no writing on exam
Released Exam 1979 (400 questions) no writing on exam

I want the Kaplan NBDE Part 1 Review Book. What year is it? what is the price including shipping?