NC MPJE 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacyforlife95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else take it and feel like they may have failed? 90% of the test was select all that apply for me it felt like. Seems like the pass rate for all the schools in NC was pretty high (>90%) last year, just wondering if you truly have to get 75% of the questions right or if it’s scored with scaled scoring like the Naplex? Or if there is even a curve maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else take it and feel like they may have failed? 90% of the test was select all that apply for me it felt like. Seems like the pass rate for all the schools in NC was pretty high (>90%) last year, just wondering if you truly have to get 75% of the questions right or if it’s scored with scaled scoring like the Naplex? Or if there is even a curve maybe?
Took it in April (2021) as an out of state applicant (reciprocity) and felt it was pretty straightforward honestly. The study guide from the NCAP seemed to prepare adequately.

I think that it is scaled scoring like the NAPLEX... the NABP Bulletin has some info on the scoring but is pretty vague- further making me think its scaled.

Best of luck hope you passed!