NC State University c/o 2028 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS acceptance! @NCSU CVM Do you know the next steps for the DVM/MBA candidates? Should I wait for an email for the MBA application? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
IS acceptance! @NCSU CVM Do you know the next steps for the DVM/MBA candidates? Should I wait for an email for the MBA application? Thanks in advance!
The CVM Student Services Office has sent notification to the MBA Office. The Poole College of Management will contact you regarding your MBA interest.

[mention]NCSU CVM [/mention] is there an particular attire for any welcome events ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email regarding financial aid. I am on the waitlist but the email starts out by saying congratulations on your acceptance. I’m assuming this was sent out to all on the waitlist?

I just got an email regarding financial aid. I am on the waitlist but the email starts out by saying congratulations on your acceptance. I’m assuming this was sent out to all on the waitlist?
I am in the same position but they have addressed the issue in an email saying it was a mistake. Do you think this means that as waitlisted applicants we shouldn't fill out the FASFA yet? Like is that only for admitted students? Or we should still go ahead and submit it by March 1st just in case?

I am in the same position but they have addressed the issue in an email saying it was a mistake. Do you think this means that as waitlisted applicants we shouldn't fill out the FASFA yet? Like is that only for admitted students? Or we should still go ahead and submit it by March 1st just in case?
Yes I got that email afterwards too. I’ve heard from other schools that you can submit it for every school you applied to and if they don’t accept you they’ll just ignore the submission

I received the congratulations email with financial aid info but no follow up email after stating it was a mistake. Could someone share the address and stuff that was sent from?

@NCSU CVM May I ask when the RSVP deadline is/was? Curious as to when the more detailed email for the admitted students day will be sent. Thank you!

@NCSU CVM will attending the event this coming weekend help with coming off the waitlist? Want to go, but difficult working out the logistics.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know typically how much the OOS Waitlist moves? I know theres only about 50 ish of us on it

There are two separate waitlists: OOS and IS. Every year is different. There is no way to forecast movement on the waitlist.

There are two separate waitlists: OOS and IS. Every year is different. There is no way to forecast movement on the waitlist.
Do alternate students get pulled off any time as individuals decline their spots, or does the movement occur after the deadline of choosing a school?

Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Hello! Does anyone know their spot on the waitlist or if anyone has been pulled off of it yet? Waiting is so brutal 💔😂

Hello! Does anyone know their spot on the waitlist or if anyone has been pulled off of it yet? Waiting is so brutal 💔😂
As a former waitlister, they typically don’t start to pull people off until after the April 15th deadline! Hang in there!

Record breaking number of students doing research at the CVM this summer
1712079670474.png

Congratulations to everyone who's officially accepted their seat for our class!! There were some issues with the old c/o 2028 groupme and it has since gotten buried, so I wanted to post the link to the new groupme: here!!

Pulled off the OOS waitlist, but going to be declining to go to minnesota!

JUST GOT IN OFF THE IN STATE WAITLIST!!!!!! SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP!!!! <3

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
IS acceptance, pulled of the waitlist
Full on freaking out all day, took a while to process it actually happened . 🐺🐺❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: 3 users