NCPA ownership workshop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BenJammin

No Apologies
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into attending one of these next year. Any of you ever been? What's it like? Was it worth the price of admission?

Members don't see this ad.

If you are looking at owning, absolutely. There's a bunch of really odd provisions about owning a pharmacy that NCPA teaches that I do not believe you can get anywhere else. Especially when it comes to explaining how Certificate of Need and financing work in terms of pharmacy, as pharmacy's margins are not normally accepted in a standard business plan without explanation.

If you are looking at owning, absolutely. There's a bunch of really odd provisions about owning a pharmacy that NCPA teaches that I do not believe you can get anywhere else. Especially when it comes to explaining how Certificate of Need and financing work in terms of pharmacy, as pharmacy's margins are not normally accepted in a standard business plan without explanation.

Sounds like you might have been to the Convention before. If you did as a student, what are the dos and don'ts for an impending graduate? Also are the student lunches worth it or it's better to go to the product lunches?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile