NCSU In-staters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Branny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you all receive an email from the financial aid / merit scholarship office yesterday?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get one last year (when I was rejected). Did you? (If you applied last year...)

Members don't see this ad :)
non-trad first app cycle so can't help there

I got it too, but I am a first time applicant, so I am no help with questions about last year!

I got it too, but I am a first time applicant, so I am no help with questions about last year!

same here

the parts that threw me where:
for current and FUTURE students...instead of PROSPECTIVE students
WHEN you are offered admission....instead of IF you are offered admission

No need to tell me I am looking too much into this. I already know! :laugh:

same here

the parts that threw me where:
for current and FUTURE students...instead of PROSPECTIVE students
WHEN you are offered admission....instead of IF you are offered admission

No need to tell me I am looking too much into this. I already know! :laugh:

Ditto.

Branny-- When were you rejected last year? Was it in Feb. or later? Just grasping for glimmers of hope.

I didn't get one last year (when I was rejected). Did you? (If you applied last year...)

i don't know if this will help. I got my letter (IS) last year on march 14th. I don't think I got anything (I've looked through old emails) about financial aid due by march 1st. I think we just filled out that info once we had gotten an offer. I did get some random email in february saying that had received my three E-LORs. Which was pretty random since they had that info since october from vmcas. Anyway, if I can help you guys in anyway, I am happy to. I know it's nerve wracking.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Waiting is driving me Crazy!!!

Come on March!!!

That is all.....

epitastic- if you have time would you mind posting about NCSU in the "factors when picking a school" thread? :D

doing it now...i could be studying for my physiology exam tomorrow...but no!