NDEB 2021 Study Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Darcy80

Reaction score
Hello. Dentist in US of 10 years, passed NBDE back then. NOW, studying for NDEB in Canada. Looking for suggested priorities to study, heard of released exam questions but answers are not available so this seems cumbersome to look up each answer. Ordered dental decks part II (again). Looked into Dentist 2B but this site is no longer services and my computer gave me a hug warning about the site being unsafe.

Anyone have released questions with answers?

Anyone have experience practicing dentistry and taking the NDEB? Does experience help or is the test to didactic?

What is the best way or available ways to study for the OCSE and Prescription sections? Worried about leaning Canadian prescription writing and it certainly isn't in the dental decks.

Thanks Everyone! Test is May, 2021

Members don't see this ad.

You should ask in a Dental and Resident Forums for better luck

you can also try to find info in facebook groups and instagram. they might be helpful.
Regarding OSCE i think it is better to ask residents or grad dentists

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am currently enrolled in an Endodontic Residency in the US. Looking to get licensed in Canada after graduation. Would anyone happen to have information on the process, or have any resources to study for the exam? I do hold a general dentist license in Canada. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

I am an Indian Dentist, recently graduated (2020), and have currently enrolled as a student in a Health care Admin. course in Canada ( as to clear the NDEB exams and become a dentist in Canada, in the first place I need to enter the country and the only option available to me was to enter as a student). So, with the online classes beginning from May 2021 and face-face classes from September 2021 (hopefully!), when and how do I start preparing for NDEB exams? I am completely clueless and lost ! Is there anyone who could help me out with this? I would like to know if in any way, I could make best use of the time I have towards the exam preparation ?

Also is there anybody who is in the same state as I am?

Thanks in advance!