NDEB credential verification for Equivalency Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tzubchuk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good day!

If anyone here has gone through NDEB equivalency process, would you be able to please share how long it took NDEB to verify your documents?
Currently on their website, they state that it takes about 12 weeks to verify credentials. I'm in a situation where they'll probably receive my documents 10 weeks before AFK exam registration deadline. Therefore, I'm interested to know if there's even a small chance of NDEB verifying my documents in 10 weeks.

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

hello tzubchuk,
I wonder what happened regarding this situation. because they received my documents 8 weeks before the reg. date of AFK. How long did they take to approve your application? I don't think it would take 12 weeks in everyones case.
Thanks!!

hello tzubchuk,
I wonder what happened regarding this situation. because they received my documents 8 weeks before the reg. date of AFK. How long did they take to approve your application? I don't think it would take 12 weeks in everyones case.
Thanks!!

@baydin / @tzubchuk were you guys able to register for the AFK in time? I am in a similar situation were the documents will be sent about 9~10 weeks before AFK registration deadline.

Has anyone else here had their document verified fairly fast?

Hello, I would like to know if its needed to verify my degree again as I had already got wes approval during my pr process.