Need a willing essay-editor/feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theNDhopeful44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So, whilst completing my pre-reqs (all done with prereqs this semester!) and getting ready for Lady MCAT on June 2nd, I've also been working on my AMCAS essay. I don't have a lot of people who I can turn to for advice and feedback on what I've written, so I'm turning to you, SDN. Anyone have experience reading essays?

Members don't see this ad.

There is a personal statement list in the sticky section of this forum that lists all the volunteers available to read your PS. I can't figure out how to attach the link through the mobile app. I'm part of that list and you can PM me! :)

Hey everyone,

So, whilst completing my pre-reqs (all done with prereqs this semester!) and getting ready for Lady MCAT on June 2nd, I've also been working on my AMCAS essay. I don't have a lot of people who I can turn to for advice and feedback on what I've written, so I'm turning to you, SDN. Anyone have experience reading essays?

I tried looking for free help from SDN, but have not get any reply yet
So i sent my to Brian Gurufi.com, it could be expensive or reasonable price depends
Incase, if you fall in to same place and need different way to edit