Need Advice: Udm or Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UDM or Nova

• Total voters

MichiganStudent93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I liked both schools a lot, and have narrowed it down to these two for now. I have already gotten some nice advice from some people, but anything more would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea what UDM stands for, but go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont like snow....nova

Reactions: 1 user
It depends on whether you want to get mugged or not :p

It depends on whether you want to get mugged or not :p

Fort Lauderdale and Miami are great places to get mugged.

Plenty of car break-ins as well.

But that has nothing to do with how much it sucks to go to nova.

Thank you for all the feedback guys! One more question for those who might be able to help; with regards to specializing (particularly interested in OMFS) does anyone know how much weight each school has, and which would be a better fit? Thank you again.

Thank you for all the feedback guys! One more question for those who might be able to help; with regards to specializing (particularly interested in OMFS) does anyone know how much weight each school has, and which would be a better fit? Thank you again.

Follow your gut, they are both good schools either way :)

Last edited:
You would only go to Nova if you wanted to live in paradise. My good friend got accepted into both udm and nova but choose nova and had the time of his life down there with no regrets. I personally wanted to go to nova before the cycle started but didnt get invited for an interview. However, both are great schools!