Need help ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brucema2910

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as my DAT is 26 AA, but my oGPA is only 2.97 and my sGPA is 2.9. What should I do in this case? I really need help since I wanted to apply for the 2021 cycle. Many thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same boat as my DAT is 26 AA, but my oGPA is only 2.97 and my sGPA is 2.9. What should I do in this case? I really need help since I wanted to apply for the 2021 cycle. Many thanks
Get thee to an SMP and finish your year with at least 3.7 before thinking about applying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Special master's postbac program. Many are discussed in the predental forum.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile
Another question, so I just did research on SMP. they actually have a program for pre-dental as well. Do you have any recommendations? And I am international student.

You should look at each of the schools' statistics to try and see where you would most get in.

Better off getting a masters first then applying tbh because that GPA is gunna wipe out a lot of schools you’d perhaps be interested in.

Reactions: 1 user
MODERATOR: please lock this duplicate thread (keep the otherwise cited above open).