NEED help, question about EK.IMPORTANT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCDavisdude

WHITEBOY SLIM
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so i just got to biology lecture 4, in version 5, and it says on the bottom of page 80 that the ramainder of the manual, except lecture 9 is devoted to the study of biological systems in the human body. and says that many of the details are not req knowledge on the MCAT. Shoukld i still read it, or should i just start on the Ochem material and start doing questions out of the bio 101 questions book? thanks for the help yall.

Members don't see this ad.

What they meant is that you were given foundations in early chapters to understand the systems. You should get the big picture and not worry about rote memorization.

Of there are things you better memorize and learn to apply like all the hormones, circulatory system path, etc.

you must continue your studies to complete your learning of bio.

UCDavisdude said:
Hi guys, so i just got to biology lecture 4, in version 5, and it says on the bottom of page 80 that the ramainder of the manual, except lecture 9 is devoted to the study of biological systems in the human body. and says that many of the details are not req knowledge on the MCAT. Shoukld i still read it, or should i just start on the Ochem material and start doing questions out of the bio 101 questions book? thanks for the help yall.