need some advice on my next year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rsrsrsrsrs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i really need some advice.
I am graduating this year but with a mediocre GPA. Canadian student from a Canadian university.
I know i need to take some more classes.
I am planning to attend a trimester university so by 2016May, I can have close to 60credits.
I am going to probably take most of my pre-reqs all over again.
but my problem is that since 60 credits is a lot of classes, I most likely will need to take some of those I did well on.
Should I go with this route OR apply for a masters program?
Isn't it too late to even apply for masters? I am not really sure how a master's program is structured but i'm sure there are no masters program that start this summer thus allowing me to take ALOT of credits by next year May. This is when I plan to apply.
Stats: oGPA3.10 sGPA3.00, DAT: AA19, TS20, RC17, PAT24
I want to have a strong GPA for the last 60credits, strong DAT (will retake) and apply around June 2016.
I want to plan my next year (starting this May to next year May) properly so that I can be a competitive applicant and show that I have improved as a student.
thanks for reading and any advice would be good.

Members don't see this ad.

With that GPA you're almost at the end of the line. You know what you need to do. Take more undergrad classes and ace them all. A masters won't help at this point. Gotta show them you can handle the undergrad work with a full course load. retake the DAT and get at least a 23AA on it.

Do all the steps above and go from there.