Need some advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexnam89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am 20, just starting to study in college which it is Cypress in California, and my goal is to get into a medical school~
i was considering first to study for nursing, learn about the life in the hospital while u get advises from doctors and other nurses. Therefore i have a Medicine knowledge(Base) ~ and work in case i dont make it to a medical school.
And then study to become a doctor~ starting from a college, transfer to a University and then to a medical school~
I dont know~
i need some Advises~ , i heard that a lot of people were Nurse before becoming a doctor.

My Status in Cypress college is:
Just started first semester with 3 clases, Math 141(collegue Algebra), Chem107(Begining) and ESL(End of ESL, Before English 100)
and the Grade for those 3 classes are all A

Do u have any advise for me, how to start?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're starting out just fine. Keeping your GPA high is important if you aspire to apply to medical school one day. Take it slowly, one educational step at a time , as you improve your English skills. I suggest you make an appointment with one of the academic counselors at your current school to make a plan about the classes you need to take.