Need UNreleased Exams for NBDE Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWillis04

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Dents,

I am searching for unreleased exams for NBDE Part I for the years 2001 and 2003. Also, I need the Micro/Path section for 2002. PM me if you have them and are willing to part with them for a REASONABLE price.

Also, I am curious to know how everyone is studying for Part I. Are you doing 1 subject are per week? every few days? What? How many hours per day? Dental Decks? Kaplan?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

PWillis04 said:
Hello my fellow Dents,

I am searching for unreleased exams for NBDE Part I for the years 2001 and 2003. Also, I need the Micro/Path section for 2002. PM me if you have them and are willing to part with them for a REASONABLE price.

Also, I am curious to know how everyone is studying for Part I. Are you doing 1 subject are per week? every few days? What? How many hours per day? Dental Decks? Kaplan?

Thanks in advance!
"Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?!" There's unreleased exams 2001-2004? :eek:

PWillis04 said:
Hello my fellow Dents,

Thanks in advance!

I am currently on the look out for those myself, but do think I could get ahold of the 2001 stuff you have and the other 2002 stuff. I will send you some of things I have gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.