Need your presumption

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arrow80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago I went for the second look to my favorite program. On that day the attending was the PD himself. After the rounds he told me that before leaving the premises, I should meet him. Well at the end of the day when I went to his office the PC told me that he had to go some where and that he will send me an email. He did send me an email thanking me for coming and that if I have any questions I can ask him. In the end he wrote that he don`t know what will happen in the match but I will be a good candidate for his program if I matched there.
Now what do you presume about this email. I love this program. I called the resident and she told me that nobody talked anything wrong about me after the interview or the second look. I really want to end up in the program. Do you think this is a good sign and that the program will rank me say in first 15%.

Members don't see this ad.

It's a standard response. You'll be fine. Good luck!

That describes pretty much everywhere I interviewed; I wouldn't take it to mean a whole lot one way or the other, except that they probably didn't hate you. Rank them first and see what happens. It's a hurry-up-and-wait issue at this point. 30 more days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today I received an email from another resident stating that everybody liked you and that I should rank the program very high. Is it still a generic version or I really have a good chance of matching at the program.