Nervous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emoticon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking cDAT in november (5th) I have studied BIO (Destroyer Bootcamp) and GEN CHEM ( Destroyer Bootcamp RC ( Bootcamp)
Took Bootcamp test 2 Bio : 22 GC: 20 PAT 19
Test 3 : Bio 19 GC:24 : PAT 21
( did not take RC because I remember the articles from an earlier study session)
I guess I am wondering how people have balanced DAT with school I am trying to do a bootcamp test on saturday and do the corrections on sunday. Aswell as work on my PAT angle ranking in the weeekday mornings ( as that is my weakest section any tips would be greatly appreciated)
any suggestions or any general advice would be greatly appreciated starting to freak out.

P.S. Any sites for anatomy physiology would be appreciated aswell
Thanks for the read.

Members don't see this ad.

You should be good with those practice scores, you seem to be definitely on track. As for balancing school and DAT, just try your hardest for only a few more months, cut out play time, drinking, going out, etc. You want to be absolutely devoting on this stuff, its just for a few more months. For human anatomy stuff I suggest xhamster or elephanttube. You will harden your knowledge with hormone, anatomical features, physiological process, etc. Just about anything and it is absolutely resourceful and fun.