New Course for Canadian NDEB exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

narnima

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Students and Dentists

The Faculty of Dentistry at University of Toronto is pleased to announce a new course designed to help dentists from non-accredited institutions with the Clinical Skills and Clinical Judgment component of the NDEB Qualifying Process.

Fo more information please pm .

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Students and Dentists

The Faculty of Dentistry at University of Toronto is pleased to announce a new course designed to help dentists from non-accredited institutions with the Clinical Skills and Clinical Judgment component of the NDEB Qualifying Process.

Fo more information please pm .

Thanks
Can you send me ino please! Ill appreciated thanks.my email [email protected]

hi Narnima, could you give the details of UfT program ... or is it like a very top secret thing that has to be told only on a pm but if its meant for everyone could you please write down openly for everyone ... appreciated for your help ..

Members don't see this ad :)
No its not secret .You can check their website.

I again checked their website but couldn't find it anywhere .. Can you plz send me the link where they have mentioned the details of the course...

Hi all anyone planning to join the course? they dont offer clinical skills course alone:( i was interested in joinng skills course....

Hi all anyone planning to join the course? they dont offer clinical skills course alone:( i was interested in joinng skills course....
Check out their website. They have seperate courses for clinical skills as well as clinical judgement.

TUITION
Full Course May 9 – May 18, 2012 $5,500 Cdn.

Includes all disposable materials, instruments and handpiece rental.

Clinical Judgment Only – May 9, 10 ,11, 2012 $2,000 Cdn

HI i have completed my bds in india..would be moving to canada in august2012..i wish to take up a job as dental assistant in canada before i give AFK exam..what are the chances and whats the procedure. kindly help me out with the info

Dear All,

the UBC Faculty of Dentistry is starting a "Clinical Skills Enrichment Course for Foreign Trained Dentist" who are taking the NDEB - Equivalency Process - Assessment of Clinical Skills Examination on June 9 & 10, 2012.

Participants in this seven-day course starting May 10th - 17th are provided with manikins and typodonts to practice their clinical skills in a setting similar to the NDEB Clinical Skills component of the NDEB Equivalency Process.

If you are interested or would like more information please msg me or email me at [email protected].

Hi all
I am confused b/w these courses for clinical preparation. don't know what to do.
1 OSTC dental - many people go there and give excellent reviews
2. UoT - new, so no reviews , has CDE points but complete course description not given
3. Schulich dental school - complete course description given but could not find any reviews either
4. U.B.C. I don't think they are starting any thing this year. Have tried to contact the university via e-mail but no reply yet. I would have loved to do this as I had relatives there.

2,3 are extremely expensive but hold CDE points but 1 is much less expensive and there are excellent reviews fro people. Accommodation is a problem for OSTC as no dorms are available

Any suggestions please???

Reactions: 1 user
isnt it late to register for OSTC? their website does not show any future dates...

Status
Not open for further replies.