New to SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jksnapp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'll be applying next year and I wish everyone the best luck this year! I was just wondering if I can go ahead and make an adea account now and have LOR or transcripts from other schools sent this far in advance?!

Members don't see this ad.

YOU SURE CAN!

But it will be of no help to you for your application next year. It will all be wiped clean. You will even have to get your GPA re-verified.

Hi! I'll be applying next year and I wish everyone the best luck this year! I was just wondering if I can go ahead and make an adea account now and have LOR or transcripts from other schools sent this far in advance?!

If you're applying for the 2014-15 cycle, do not have your LOEs and transcripts uploaded now. There's no point, since it will be erased anyway. For now, you can make an account to gauge what you might need in order to be able to e-submit as soon as possible once next year's application cycle rolls around.

All information you enter in this cycle, will not be saved for next year, unless you e-submit it, meaning you actually apply to a school.

I recommend getting an interfolio account and storing all your letters there, so when next year comes around you just upload them directly.