NEW Walmart Pharmacy Jobs Nationwide with Sign-On Bonuses!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied to the position that came on few days ago here. If I can get a job that gets me to the summer working 30 hours a week, you can have a referral bonus. I will let you know if I even get a call back.

PS. This is not a legal system. Posters that followed OP offered to do what he was doing without any strings attached or referrals.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It is pretty inappropriate to to be so negative to OP without proof that he or she is a scammer first.

ackchyually I can hate both the player and the game. TBF I did overlook the HW Ops email because there are only a billion things going on

Only new grads still w/o jobs and the terminally unemployed might jump on these and even then they might get routed to another req in the end so bye bye referral

They assigned a 'talent coach" (iirc) to my store's temp req since zero people applying

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Looks like last week some markets did 1 vial per store (10 or 11 shots), some markets just had 1 store doing shots, some markets had 1000+ shots total.

Seems very organized

The market that includes the Maine store in the WSJ puff piece about Walmart's COVID-19 vaccine rollout did about 400 shots total

I’m sure it is organized when a store is just doing 1 vial a week.

Seems unorganized in my neck of the woods. The goal is 400 shots a week, with 3 days of just having a 8 hour event.

Members don't see this ad :)
The neighborhood market market covering Chicago had a few stores do 500+

Chi-town equity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty inappropriate to to be so negative to OP without proof that he or she is a scammer first.

Nobody is saying OP is a scammer. I just think it was a bit grimy to glorify Walmart pharmacy and pretend to look out for others when OP was just trying to sneak in referral bonuses from everyone. Nothing wrong with referral bonuses but could have been a bit more transparent.

Reactions: 4 users
Had a covid interview to help another store and it was like I had just graduated. Asking me questions about each vaccine and what makes it different and plasma treatments. I'm like look this ain't my first rodeo, Do you need help or not cause I got other stores asking for me. Swear this PIC didn't have a clue of the rollout.

• Haha
Oh lawdy why do we need to interview other pharmacists in the same company. LMAO asking about plasma treatments

I like the "guidance" that we cannot touch scheduled shots in resolution until the day of. I mean obviously a smart person would create profiles for new patients and gather payer info ahead of the date without even touching the resolution item (just search F6 and manage accordingly).

It has been about a week. Still no response from Walmart. I guess they are too busy interviewing their own pharmacists.

Wouldn't worry about getting no responses. Like I was saying about the PIC before even asking me about "what was the greatest challenge in the workplace". By the time she got to the BS about which vaccine I recommended, I knew I had wasted 30 minutes. God have mercy on that market because they haven't hired a single covid position and even if they called me back, I'm a hard NO.

Just curious why is the PIC in a position to interview? Is this some PAM covering?

Why do they even need to interview pharmacists already working for WM?

• Hmm
Had a covid interview to help another store and it was like I had just graduated. Asking me questions about each vaccine and what makes it different and plasma treatments. I'm like look this ain't my first rodeo, Do you need help or not cause I got other stores asking for me. Swear this PIC didn't have a clue of the rollout.
That PIC didn’t look at the interview questions.

That PIC didn’t look at the interview questions.
The DM was on the call too but at least they had some sense of reality and wanting to find people when the vaccines start rolling like an avalanche coming down the mountain. Butthole Surfers

Walmart is a joke. Think about how desperate these market directors are that you as a pharmacist feel compelled to post on SDN

This region I have the "pleasure" to scuffle in has only 3 markets that still utilize temp pharmacists. I personally counted 5 "T" pharmacists.

I imagine this playing out the same elsewhere in the U.S.

Being a sclerotic division in a sclerotic-ass company Walmart H&W should have hired people (both techs and pharmacists) months in advance.

Seller beware

First off, the OP sounds like a robotic DM trying to lure you in. weird. second, yeah your right... they knew these shots were coming, and did nothing. until they arrived...aweome.....

First off, the OP sounds like a robotic DM trying to lure you in. weird. second, yeah your right... they knew these shots were coming, and did nothing. until they arrived...aweome.....
Got my mass mailer yesterday up to 10k sign on already done 100s of shots at work

remember annual raises are still $0.50/$1.00/$2.00 for SP/EE/RM

Current employees cannot transfer and get bonus but only for new employees. HR said you had to quit for 30 days to be eligible. Makes zero sense from either employer or employee side.

• Hmm
Can you vaccines for wm if you work for a competitor? Just looking to make extra money.