Newbie Question - Prerequesites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lighty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am just trying to learn more about pre-vet. I really love animals, and I'm at a crossroads in my life currently. Any information for someone who is clueless and wants to learn about pre-vet is welcome! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello

I am just trying to learn more about pre-vet. I really love animals, and I'm at a crossroads in my life currently. Any information for someone who is clueless and wants to learn about pre-vet is welcome! :D

Welcome. I think you need to throw out some specific questions. Since the subject was pre-reqs, presumably that's one of them. The best thing for you to do is talk to some of the vet schools and gather information directly from them and/or their websites about pre-reqs.

Is there anything specific you'd like to know? :)

Any specific questions??

Go to the VMCAS website. It will answer about every question about applying to vet school.

Then check out the "sticky" posts at the top of the page like "do's and dont's of applying..."

Then check out the "successful applicants of 2016" thread on the first page.

Members don't see this ad :)
Remember, there have been many before you that had the same questions. If you use the search function you'd get plenty of awesome info!

As far as prereqs go, each school is different. You can go on aavmc to see them under each school!

Thank you all for your kind and sincere help!