Next step practice books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chelsea FC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying the practice books for psychology, biochem and the cars strategy and practice book along with the verbal practice 108 passages .... And i wanted to know the community thoughts on using these materials ??

Members don't see this ad.

The verbal 108 book is okay at best. It's good at giving you very convoluted passages that are hard to understand but the questions are definitely way too detail-oriented on various passages. I would use it alongside EK101 and TPRH verbal if you are not good at verbal and needs tons of practice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've only looked through the 108 passages. I haven't used other materials so I can't make a comparison about the difficulty of the passages and questions, but I've been pretty satisfied so far. What I like about the 108 book is that at the end of each test, not only do they give you an explanation of each correct answer but they also tell you what some of the keywords that are worth highlighting and also how you should be thinking as you read through the passage. I think most other companies just gives you an explanation on the correct answer.