Next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluenebula83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For match day, do u guys know if they email is a few days before to say we matched or not? And then we find out where in dec 5th?

Members don't see this ad.

For match day, do u guys know if they email is a few days before to say we matched or not? And then we find out where in dec 5th?

Seems like there is no "didn't match" email or scramble before the official announcement like the residency match.

How will I know if I matched to a program?

Beginning at 12:00 noon eastern time on Match Day, applicants may use their AAMC ID and password to access the Registration, Ranking and Results (R3) system and

1. find out whether they matched and, if so, to which program, and
2. view associated reports.

What happens if I do not match to a position?

Applicants who learn at 12:00 noon eastern time on Match Day that they did not match to a program can access the List of Unfilled Programs that displays available positions for unmatched applicants. Sharing Match information from the R3 system, including the List of Unfilled Programs, with individuals not authorized to receive it or posting Match information to any web site or non-NRMP-related matching service is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement.

Applicants also can access the following documents that are posted to the R3 system at 12:00 noon eastern time on Match Day:
- Match Outcome for All Programs by State, displays the number of positions offered and filled for all programs in the Match.
- Match Results Statistics, provides detailed statistical information about the programs, positions, and applicants in the Match.

Last edited: