NIU DPT class of 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigkahoona

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was offered an interview at NIU for 11/4 and was wondering if anyone else is going to that and in general how your DPT applications are going?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am also going to NIUs nov 4th interview date. My apps are going well, acceptances at North Central and Rosalind Franklin so far. Crickets from midwestern. and anticipating hearing back from UIC in November! Have you heard anything regarding the NIU interview, there isn't much online.

Hello! waitlisted at NIU just now. Was wondering who else has heard back? Does anyone know how fast the waitlist moves? They said in the email that they won't be giving out numbers to those on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! waitlisted at NIU just now. Was wondering who else has heard back? Does anyone know how fast the waitlist moves? They said in the email that they won't be giving out numbers to those on the waitlist
Hey I was also waitlisted. Still haven't heard back

I was originally waitlisted at NIU, but I recently got my acceptance letter. I was also accepted at Bradley and UIC; however, I've turned down Bradley and I cannot decide between NIU or UIC.

Hey I was also waitlisted. Still haven't heard back
I was originally waitlisted, but I just heard back a week ago with an acceptance letter. Do you guys know anyone who has gone through NIU's DPT program? I wish I had gotten more information during the interview. The student who gave us the tour was in her second semester, and I don't think that she was able to provide enough information about the program.

I was originally waitlisted, but I just heard back a week ago with an acceptance letter. Do you guys know anyone who has gone through NIU's DPT program? I wish I had gotten more information during the interview. The student who gave us the tour was in her second semester, and I don't think that she was able to provide enough information about the program.
Hi you can do one of a couple things, 1st off I was also accepted a little while back, 2nd congrats! You can contact the program director (this goes for literally PT School) and say hey I am interested in your program but I wanted to speak to a current DPT student. I have done this for 4 different schools and have gotten to talk to a 1st 2nd or 3rd year student within a week of asking. Make sure to come prepared and have some good questions to ask. If you would like to message me I can pretty much forward you all the info I have from interviewing 2 NIU students.