NJ MPJE Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilaq

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who will be graduating soon!
And Good Luck to those taking their licensing exams!
I recently took my NJ MPJE exam and was very happy to have passed on the first try. It was stressful waiting for the test results, but I learned that when you wait more than 1 wk, it usually means that you have passed. The Pronto Pass NJ MPJE review cards were very helpful. It is a 40 + review cards that summarize the most important points. I paid $130+shipping and am sellling them for $90 including shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

Best to all,
Lilaq :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am planning to take NJ MPJE soon. Can you please let me know how to study for this exam??

Thankyou

I studied the "Strauss's Pharmacy Law Review - NJ MPJE", and the Pronto Pass NJ MPJE Review Cards.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
do you want to sell strauss book. Because i already have pronto pass.

Hello sbrz5
Yes - I am selling the Strauss Book for $95 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi,
do you want to sell strauss book. Because i already have pronto pass.

Hello! I am graduating next week from MCPHS and getting ready to take the NAPLEX and NJ MPJE. Is your Strauss book still for sale? If so, is it paperback or hardcover? What is the date of publication? Is the Strauss book specific for New Jersey or is it a general pharmacy law review book?

I am also interested on the NJ PRONTOPASS MPJE cards. How old are the cards? Thanks so much!

Hey, are you still selling your cards? If so, how old are they, I am very interested in buying them. Thanks!

I sent you a private message.

Hello! I am graduating next week from MCPHS and getting ready to take the NAPLEX and NJ MPJE. Is your Strauss book still for sale? If so, is it paperback or hardcover? What is the date of publication? Is the Strauss book specific for New Jersey or is it a general pharmacy law review book?

I am also interested on the NJ PRONTOPASS MPJE cards. How old are the cards? Thanks so much!

Hi Lilaq. I have a new login name - volcom. I never got your private message that you sent to kalalilly. I am not sure how we are supposed to contact eachother through the forum. I am still interested in both the Prontocards and the Strauss book-NJ. Let me know how much if I got both of them. Thanks so much!

Hi volcom - you may reach me at 9174980881
Hi Lilaq. I have a new login name - volcom. I never got your private message that you sent to kalalilly. I am not sure how we are supposed to contact eachother through the forum. I am still interested in both the Prontocards and the Strauss book-NJ. Let me know how much if I got both of them. Thanks so much!

i just passed my Naplex test and i want to sell my APHA book ,,,it is the 10th edition and in a very good condition,,,

I live in nj ,,,,

Please contact me if you are interested

Hala