NJ Mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rima vo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear members

I need advice on NJ Mpje study materials. I only have cifaldi so far. My exam is in March end and any advice would be appreciated.

If anyone taking nj mpje soon, please msg me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello

I am also a little confused. Is there a place where I can find more specific rules about the CDS?

I can't find a concrete source that tells you what pharmacists can change/add on c2-c5 prescriptions with MD authorization.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello members

My Nj mpje date is approaching soon and I am nervous and overwhelmed. Can anyone tell me if they ask a lot about OBRA? Cifaldi has about 40 pages on OBRA so difficult to comprehend.

Please advice.

Hi Gilga

Thanks for the information. I am really confused at this point. Do they ask about CDS schedules on exam? I mean which drug belongs to which schedule?

Yes I believe I did have a couple questions about schedules. I can't say I remember the questions in detail at this point. I think one was a CII and I knew right away it was a CII.

Last edited:
Yes I believe I did have a couple questions about schedules. I can't say I remember the questions in detail at this point. I think one was a CII and I knew right away it was a CII.

Did u have any questions regarding OBRA?

i am taking the exam on 4/4/16. what is the best practice testing service i can purchase?

i am taking the exam on 4/4/16. what is the best practice testing service i can purchase?
Hey good luck for your exam:) I am taking on 4/8/16. Please let me know how was it and what to focus on?? I will really appreciate your help and advice. Thanks