No paragraph breaks for most meaningful essay on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nm825

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I click my work/activity tab on AMCAS and a summary of all my activities shows, I click "show details." When I look at my most meaningful essays, they're all just a blog on words; there's no paragraph breaks. Is this like that for everyone. When I click on the actual activity to edit it, the paragraph breaks do exist. Is anyone else having this issue?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone? I would really like to submit my primary tonight, but I can't figure this out.

When I filled it out a couple years ago it was like that as well. I don't think paragraphs are allowed.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Paragraphs are allowed. I think the consensus has been that adcoms will see it the way it looks when you fill it out, with paragraph breaks.

If you look at the PDF of your entire app the breaks will be there. If you go into the individual activities though the breaks probably won't show up. That's how it worked for me anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with CharmanderMD. The PDF view seems to be the final format of your application. The preview and HTML view don't seem to show formatting.