Northeastern University Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucsbfuturemd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any input on this program? How the classes are (day/night/big/small)? How are the advisors? Does anyone know how many people actually get into medical or PA school after completing this program?

Any information would be great!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Your classes will most likely be on the smaller side and at night / weekend.

I went to northeastern undergrad and just choose to do the Harvard postbacc instead. It's way cheaper

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to northeastern undergrad and just choose to do the Harvard postbacc instead. It's way cheaper
That's what I've heard but I honestly don't know that i have the grades to get into the Harvard extension program. I was thinking of doing some classes at NU and some at Harvard extension (just taking the class instead of being enrolled in the program) but I'm not sure if that'd work out either. Aside from the cost, do you know how successful the NU program is?

I don't know how successful NU's program is unfortunately, I'm not even sure NU or HES reports it. HES has rolling admissions, they don't really have a bottom line minimum requirement. It's worth a shot to just email the office and get your answer to see if you're a good fit.