Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolatemilk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted and I was just wondering what the general program is like. So please! Tell me anything you think I should know about the Northeastern Audiology program.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I applied there too, but haven't heard anything yet. I really don't know much about the program either so I'm interested to see what people say!

Congrats! I applied as well. I have yet to hear anything from them :/ I visited the program in December, and was able to speak to faculty, students and get a tour. The Boston area is amazing and lots of places to work as a student clinician. It is a small program, last year I think only three student accepted their "acceptances" to the program, where they usually have about 9 or 10 first years. The teachers and faculty were very nice and helpful and the clinic is fairly new too. I really liked the NU campus and got a good vibe, so hopefully I hear from them soon!