Northern Arizona University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-pt2023

Reaction score
I recently applied to Northern Arizona University DPT program, and haven't heard anything back from them. Has anyone heard anything or been invited to an interview yet? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Applied last year and I got the email saying I was invited for an interview Oct 20, 2021 so you could get an invite in the next week or two. I was notified I got on the waitlist late Dec

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied last year and I got the email saying I was invited for an interview Oct 20, 2021 so you could get an invite in the next week or two. I was notified I got on the waitlist late Dec
Was the interview in person or virtual?

Last year it was a KIRA interview. About 5 questions that faculty asked and you'd get recorded with your answer. So yeah self recorded and asynchronous. I don't remember the questions but I remember the generic why NAU and why should we take you and what's your idea of diversity etc.

I heard a few people got their invitations to do the KIRA assessment, have you all gotten yours?

Has anyone heard back from NAU since they did the KIRA assessment?

Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I haven't heard anything at all. I haven't been invited to do an interview yet but I also haven't been rejected.... Is anyone else in the same boat?

Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I haven't heard anything at all. I haven't been invited to do an interview yet but I also haven't been rejected.... Is anyone else in the same boat?
I’m in the same boat. Haven’t received anything and just waiting for any sort of response.

I interviewed virtually with the KIRA assessment in November and just got accepted to the flagstaff campus a few days ago! My deadline to accept my admission offer is January 3 so I would look to hear back after that date if you haven’t already.

I interviewed with the KIRA assessment in November as well and was accepted to the Flagstaff campus on Thursday. I would expect some movement to happen on any waitlists in January as that is when deposits and accepting offers is due.

I interviewed virtually with the KIRA assessment in November and just got accepted to the flagstaff campus a few days ago! My deadline to accept my admission offer is January 3 so I would look to hear back after that date if you haven’t already.
Awesome! Do you plan to accept your offer?? I was accepted to the Flag campus too :)