Not submitting secondary Fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pk62281

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was in a super rush to submit my AADSAS app and I applied to 18 schools. I'm regretting adding UCONN, Buffalo, and Marquette. I'm considering adding Western instead. Anyways, I'm considering not submitting my secondaries for those 3 schools and using the money for Western. Should I tell ADDSAS to not send that those apps? I know I'll still have to pay the fees.

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to completely withdraw your app from those 3 schools, AADSAS can't do it, you have to contact the schools directly. I think that would be better than just not submitting secondary stuff.

However, if you applied to 18 schools you obviously had thousands to do that, why not just pay the secondaries to those schools? Add Western in if you see fit, but what's a little more money spent on the process? Just my thoughts.

i didn't send my secondary to one of the schools i applied to last year. If you are sure those schools aren't for you, then don't send it. No point wasting money.