Notification of Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slaythehouseboots

Reaction score
Is it worth it to check each school’s portal for an interview invite a few times per week? Or is it assumed that if there is a decision made/change to my application/interview invite, it’ll be delivered to my email?

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know this too. I have not checked any of the portals since submission, which was usually confirmed by a "congratulations, your app is complete" email. If I didn't get confirmation, I would log in to make sure my things are complete.

But are there instances where an II would happen without an email notification?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to know this too. I have not checked any of the portals since submission, which was usually confirmed by a "congratulations, your app is complete" email. If I didn't get confirmation, I would log in to make sure my things are complete.

But are there instances where an II would happen without an email notification?

Right like I haven’t bothered to check after the completion emails. For the II’s I have received, I got emails but like i don’t know if I should assume that every school sends an email

Right like I haven’t bothered to check after the completion emails. For the II’s I have received, I got emails but like i don’t know if I should assume that every school sends an email
They do.
Check emails daily
Check portals weekly
Live your best life

Reactions: 5 users
Cleveland clinic had been updating portals before sending out emails this cycle, but that's pretty much the only school that comes to mind tbh.

Reactions: 1 user