Nova Roomate question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 21 and plan on going to nova in August. I am from New Jersey so it is going to be a big life change. I wanted to see what opinions or advice others have for me deciding if I should have my own studio or do the quad option for student housing. Cost isn't really a problem I just want to know what other girls or guys thought would be the best thing to do.

Also what is your take on theme housing? And how does it work? And can I still have a studio and be apart of the themed housing?

Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from New York so it will be a big change for me as well!!! I don't really have any advice for you since I will be new too but I think I'm definitely going to be doing the quad housing because I wanna have a lot of connections of people to study with!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm from New York so it will be a big change for me as well!!! I don't really have any advice for you since I will be new too but I think I'm definitely going to be doing the quad housing because I wanna have a lot of connections of people to study with!

Yea I was thinking the same thing. do you think the themed housing still applys to studios? I don't know if I can adjust to life in a small apartment in a quad !

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know as far as I knew it was just for rolling hills but I'm sure you could find some forum or maybe current students If they know other health professions that a lot of people live in a single! But I mean you could always live in a single in rolling hills too

I don't know as far as I knew it was just for rolling hills but I'm sure you could find some forum or maybe current students If they know other health professions that a lot of people live in a single! But I mean you could always live in a single in rolling hills too

Yea that's what I'm thinking! Thanks for the help!

No problem I hope they start a Facebook group soon I want to meet everyone

Reactions: 1 user