Nova southeastern university(NSU) Palm beach campus. Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lesa123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread for the Palm beach campus so I'm starting one. Anyone been accepted here or have any interviews? There isn't a lot of information about this campus. So please anyone who knows let us know?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview for the beginning of March

I heard that they stream videos for this campus. Does anyone know anything? Please help!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 02/19 for this campus, still waiting to hear back.

What was the interview like please if you can help me out I have no idea what to expect. Mine is next week. Did they tell you anything about being able to attend lectures at the ft. Lauderdale thanks!

What was the interview like please if you can help me out I have no idea what to expect. Mine is next week. Did they tell you anything about being able to attend lectures at the ft. Lauderdale thanks!

The interview was not bad. I utilized the interview reviews on this website posted by other students, and there were no surprises. No they did not mention anything about attending lectures at ft. Lauderdale. Good luck!

Congratulations! Do know how many students they have accepted so far?