NOVA Southeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drindia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Is there anyone who applied to Nova Southeastern University Dental School?

Members don't see this ad.

Do u have any idea when will they call for interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes
But I also sent my certificates attested by university registrar in a sealed envelope.They said they will consider it too.

one official transcript sent directly from each college, professional school, or university attended.

ECE evaluation transcript right?

$2500 for bench test, and very few seats (8 acceptance last year).
Is it worth applying?

Yes
But I also sent my certificates attested by university registrar in a sealed envelope.They said they will consider it too.

Thanks for the reply..
Did you sent sealed transcript from our school as well?

Guys I am starting my application this week .. Is that too late ? Also do u know how long is the program

Guys I am starting my application this week .. Is that too late ? Also do u know how long is the program
Same question here! As far as I know it's a 4-year program. Does it worth ?!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
What program did you all apply to? Does anyone know the requirements for international dentists? Thanks

Is there a contact number from admissions? Someone that I could ask some question? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Doese anyone know what UAR stands for?, I got an email saying they recieved documents: UAR, CERTS ( assuming it as certificates), letters of refrence.

i have the same question is it worth ???
what's the duration of program here for international dentists ??
how many seats they offer ???

Hello,
Do we have to submit our NBDE part 1 score report (sent directly by JCNDE) to Nova Southeastern dental school before the Jan 1st deadline?

I think so yes
Hello,
Do we have to submit our NBDE part 1 score report (sent directly by JCNDE) to Nova Southeastern dental school before the Jan 1st deadline?