Nova Southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dibbles

I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Nova Southeastern, Florida. I am just a little confused about the TOEFL score. On the website, it says that the applicant must submit the score but on the application it says they must get the score directly. I have tried to contact Nova but am getting no reply. Is it ok for me to send a notarized copy of the score? Hope someone can help, the deadline is near...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Dibbles said:
I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Nova Southeastern, Florida. I am just a little confused about the TOEFL score. On the website, it says that the applicant must submit the score but on the application it says they must get the score directly. I have tried to contact Nova but am getting no reply. Is it ok for me to send a notarized copy of the score? Hope someone can help, the deadline is near...

Thanks!

Hi,
what they mean is request the ets to send your score directly to them.btw when did u apply?i too have applied.haven't heard anythin from them though.
thankx.

Dibbles said:

Thanks!

Well!! Even i had applied to Nova, what i wld do is ....send them a notarized copy along with the application and also request TOEFL services to send the score report directly to the school...
Hope this helps
Good luk

Members don't see this ad :)
hai
this is suman
i am hering for the first time about this university
canu tell me more about this program and university
is there still time for me apply to the universities
waiting for ur reply
suman

Thanks for your help guys,

I have requested my TOEFL to be sent directly and will send a notarised copy with my application too. I haven't applied yet so my chances are probably slim as they work on a rolling admissions but I thought I'd try anyway...you never know...

Suman, the program is 3 years and the deadline to apply is Feb 15th, go to the following website for more information:

http://dental.nova.edu/dentadmissions.html

Good luck to everyone who's applied :)

hi guys
i have also applied to nova, but the application says that send copies of transcripts directly from your university?it means we have to call up our university in home country and request them to send it to nova?has anyone done that or you guys are sending only the notarized copies?please reply.......

Dibbles said:
Thanks for your help guys,

I have requested my TOEFL to be sent directly and will send a notarised copy with my application too. I haven't applied yet so my chances are probably slim as they work on a rolling admissions but I thought I'd try anyway...you never know...

Suman, the program is 3 years and the deadline to apply is Feb 15th, go to the following website for more information:

http://dental.nova.edu/dentadmissions.html

Good luck to everyone who's applied :)

Does Nova recquire green card or permanent residency?

Docnids said:
Nope!!
It dosn't require either...

Hey Nova doe't requie both but they prefer florida residents and moreover they have only 3-4 seats so the competition is high.
Docnids said:

Hey Nova dose't require both but they prefer florida residents and moreover they have only 3-4 seats so the competition is high.
Docnids said: